- Public Defenders
- Government Agencies
Case management software that works the way you want it to.
The product that has been successfully used in private practices for over 27 years is now available for public agencies. AbacusLaw has over 250,000 domestic and international users representing both the commercial and public sectors. Abacus Government Systems focuses on the public sector agency needs associated with District Attorneys, Public Defenders, Solicitors General, Attorneys General and other state and local government agencies involved with investigating, managing and litigating cases and legal matters.
Abacus Government Systems’ Software Products
Advantages of AbacusLaw
All AbacusLaw customers are able to take advantage of the following features:
- Complete Integration – ALL case intake, template management, document generation, calendaring, querying, reporting, accounting/time management, event handling, site and smart phone synchronization, user-defined data, screens and tables, system administration and security are contained in ONE package. No additional database, reporting or querying technologies are required for customer purchase other than our software.
- Ease of Use – Intuitive software features and functions that can be configured by customers without requiring IT customization time or cost. There are NO separate modules required for processing specific case types. AbacusLaw provides a baseline configuration that can be USER tailored and extended without internal software modifications. Moreover, installation and configuration assistance can either be provided onsite or remotely. Comprehensive online help is also provided for EVERY feature in AbacusLaw.
- Customer Service – Expert help is available during YOUR business hours via resources located in our corporate headquarters service center that are 100% dedicated to quickly resolve or mitigate processing problems or issues. After resolving each customer item, we solicit customer feedback regarding the quality and satisfaction associated with our support. This allows us to maintain an ongoing excellent level of quality and customer support satisfaction.
- Reputation – AbacusLaw has served the legal industry vertical for over 26 years with over 250,000 commercial and government users. Annual product enhancements and available software support allow our customers to not only keep abreast of regulatory changes, but also for new technology features, such as synchronizing AbacusLaw data to customer smart phones.
- Stability – AbacusLaw is fast, reliable and secure. It can support small agencies or scale to large, multi-departmental offices. New releases are easily deployed and do not involve “grace periods” associated with “working the kinks out”. Maintenance and support contracts are focused on resolving customer configuration issues rather than newly introduced software defects.
- Value – AbacusLaw provides the lowest cost per feature system you can buy. Fully configured document templates (where provided by the state), over 200 standard reports, data querying and reporting for EVERY database item without having to learn specific external technologies, such as SQL or Crystal Reports and interfaces to your email processes (Outlook) are provided as a part of the each software license. External interfaces to Law Enforcement Agencies or Courts and data conversion activities are the only “customization” activities requiring our IT involvement.
- Guarantee – 100 day, 100% satisfaction or your money
is refunded – the best guarantee in the industry and the ONLY guarantee
of this type available to government clients.
Abacus Government Systems invites you to let us demonstrate our software or even provide you with a “sand box” containing a selection of your cases to fully appreciate the configurable features, benefits and ease of use associated with AbacusLaw.