Do you know if your firm is profitable?
Have you paid appropriate taxes and fees?
Have you sat through endless budget meetings with no clear answers?
Maximize your profits. Minimize office expenses. Spend more time practicing law and less time crunching numbers. AbacusLaw legal software can make it happen.
AbacusLaw's multitasking software provides a simple-to-use interface designed to make office accounting more intuitive and efficient.
- Stay on top of your payables and vendors.
- Process AP invoices that have distributions to both the client and the firm.
- Process 1099s and 1096s for vendors.
- Set up default General Ledger Accounts and descriptions.
- AP Reports include cash requirements report by vendor/client (for client expenses), an A/P aging report, and a vendor transaction list.
- Continue working into the new year even before the year-end is processed.
- Bank reconciliation is standard.
- Reconcile unlimited operating and trust bank accounts.
- Detailed reports including payables, cash flow, receivables.
- Detailed receivables, invoice, and expense management.
- Export invoices to PDF, HTML, and RTF files
- Export data to TXT and CSV files
- Export reports to PDF, HTML, and RTF files
- Pop-up reminders to send invoices.
- Track billable and non-billable hours
- Reports by client, project, and date