Are you risking malpractice by not knowing rules?
Losing valuable time searching for case events?
Missing key appointments?
AbacusLaw knows the rules and automates them for you. Select the rule and AbacusLaw automatically calculates your deadlines. Never again go searching through the rules or counting on your fingers to calculate a deadline.
AbacusLaw provides calendaring rules for many jurisdictions. Learn how to easily schedule all events related to a case from a rule. We make docket deadlines easy so you Let AbacusLaw do it for you, instantly and accurately. Your risk of malpractice plummets.
With AbacusLaw, rules-based calendaring is seamless and effective:
- Make scheduling and rescheduling foolproof.
- Using timelines, you can automatically schedule court deadlines, reminders, and office procedures.
- Set up timelines for different types of practices or multiple venues and make calendaring a snap.
- No more counting on the wall calendar. Simply calendar the trigger event and all related events are scheduled for you.
- Change an event and related dates change accordingly. For example, calendar a trial and all related discovery cutoff and other dates are automatically calendared.
- Purchase our preprogrammed rule sets or set up your own to suit your practice.
- Preprogrammed rules and timelines available from Abacus include:
- - Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- - Generic Federal rules for all of USA
- - Federal rules for defined states
- - Federal rules for districts within states
- State court rules for your jurisdiction (all states available).
- California county local rules (all counties available).
- Predefined rules make legal calendaring as easy as 1-2-3.
With automated rules calculation, alerts, reminders, auditing abilities, things to do lists, and malpractice alert reports, firm has reduced risk while growing their case load."
Shelia Manely, The Manely Firm, PC
Obtaining your software as an additional check and balance system in the office has enabled the firms to get better premiums concerning their malpractice insurance. Your software is user friendly as are your support services."
Anita L. Francisco, Paralegal for Legal Beagles, Novato, CA