Estate Planning Special Edition
Customized to your Practice
Manage Entire Case Cycle
Abacus Estate Planning Special Edition enables you to maximize the powerful functions of AbacusLaw through all phases of an Estate Planning case from the initial client consultation and retainer, to information gathering, to document drafting, document signing, asset transfers, trust funding, court filings in probate actions and estate administration. It integrates with AbacusLaw v18 (Classic or Gold) to provide practice-specific:
Leverage Best Practices
Abacus Estate Planning Special Edition is specifically designed to capitalize on the best practices for designing estate plans that maximize assets and reduce taxes. Practice-specific Matter and Name screens as well as custom Rules, Reports, and Forms enable a firm of any size to utilize the powerful functions of AbacusLaw through all phases of estate planning.
With Abacus Estate Planning Special Edition you will:
- Have access to the information you need, right at your fingertips
- Use a client's Name screen as the hub of your estate planning practice
- Free up the dozens of hours it would take to customize all of this yourself
- Calendar client consultations, document preparation, asset transfers, beneficiary designations, and estate plan review using Events
- Save the $1,000 or more it would cost for another person to learn and implement these changes
Current AbacusLaw v18 users can add Estate Planning Special Edition, which will integrate with their current systems without the need for new equipment or training. In fact, you can have some of your office staff use the special edition screens, while others use AbacusLaw screens they prefer for other practice areas. It's totally flexible. One copy serves everyone in your office running Classic or Gold. First time AbacusLaw customers can buy this Special Edition at the time they purchase Classic or Gold licenses.
Custom Reports and Docs
Estate Planning Special Edition comes with a number of pre-configured docs and reports to simplify the process of managing a estate planning case.
Learn more >>