Personal Injury Special Edition
PI Technology Guide
Learn the 15 technology secrets of successful PI firms.
Some of the preconfigured screens in Abacus Personal Injury Special Edition.
Abacus Personal Injury Special Edition blows the doors off our PI practice. Five years of wanting to customize my system ... but never having the time ... and now we're running full speed. This practice pack saved me 40 hours of work. Two thumbs up!"
Ward Merdes, Esq. Fairbanks, Alaska
Manage Entire Case Cycle
Abacus Personal Injury Special Edition gives the personal injury practitioner a comprehensive tool set and easy to use workflow solution. With the powerful features, smooth integration, and short learning curve of the new Abacus Personal Injury Special Edition, you can easily manage your personal injury practice-and handle more cases with existing resources. After installing this software, you will have access to a custom version of AbacusLaw specifically designed to improve the way you manage your personal injury practice.
Works with with AbacusLaw v18 (Classic or Gold) to provide practice-specific:
Leverage Best Practices
Abacus Personal Injury Special Edition is specifically designed to capitalize on the best practices for handling personal injury cases that maximize firm resources, improve case handling efficiency, and decrease time to settlement by providing immediate access to the exact party, accident, insurance, injury, and treatment information you need. Enter that information into practice-specific Matter and Name screens, manage your calendar with precision using custom Rules, quickly generate documents, and print Reports through all phases of a personal injury case.
With Abacus Personal Injury Special Edition you will:
- Complete a client intake form
- Collect important information about the case, including details regarding your client, the defendant(s), the parties' insurance coverage, the property damage, the injuries suffered, and medical treatment received in a Matter record
- Enter party contact information in customized Name records and link them to your Accident Matter
- Calendar client meetings, document drafting, discovery deadlines, trial dates, and case settlement negotiations using Events
- Use preconfigured mail merge documents to save you time by automating the drafting of correspondence common in a personal injury case
- Rules help you manage your caseload by scheduling reminders for record gathering, document drafting, client meetings, statute of limitations deadlines, and trial preparation
- Use Reports to generate attorney and/or firm calendars, to prioritize your caseload, and to access firm productivity and client data
Current AbacusLaw v18 users can add Personal Injury Special Edition, which will integrate with their current systems without the need for new equipment or training. In fact, you can have some of your office staff use the special edition screens, while others use AbacusLaw screens they prefer for other practice areas. It's totally flexible. One copy serves everyone in your office running Classic or Gold. First time AbacusLaw customers can buy this Special Edition at the time they purchase Classic or Gold licenses.
Custom Reports and Documents
Personal Injury Special Edition comes with a number of pre-configured docs and reports to simplify the process of managing a personal injury case.
Learn more >>